Things to consider before buying this type of player:
- INTERCHANGEABILITY - You must buy radio specifically made for your model and year. Many GM made radios are not interchangeable, even they look alike from outside. Example: GMC Lumina, Monte Carlo, Envoy, GMC Van..., Pontiac Grand Am, Grand Prix, Montana... Buick LeSabre, Rendezvous... and many others might look the same as your radio, but inside electrics might be different and not interchangeable. If your model and year is not mentioned in description - DO NOT BUY. Please contact us with your model and year.
- THEFT LOCK FEATURE - This radio has Automatic Theft Lock. Almost all GM made radios, including this one, must be reprogrammed and activated at Dealership to interchange with your car. Please see Activation Procedure below.
Radio is Fully Tested - all Functions, Lights and Mechanics in perfect working order.
Simply activate at dealer, install and Enjoy!
Factory Installed On:
- Buick Century 2004-2005
- Buick Regal 2004
- Buick Rendezvous 2003-2005
- AM-FM single disc CD player
- Programmable equalizer
- TheftLock - requires dealer activation
- RDS (Radio Data System function) - radio station call letter feature, active FM station info feed
- GM option code "U1P", GM MSRP $540
- Part Numbers and Identifications: 10318088, 10333580, 10346985, 10352075, 10373729, 10376762
- SKU 638-1521g
This radio has Automatic Theft Lock and must be activated at GM/Pontiac/Buick dealership.
Note: we carefully test all radios, however, if any problem arise during activation / installation / shipping contact us immediately.
- Before you do anything else - once again verify if you purchasing the correct radio. If model and production date of your vehicle is not mentioned in description - you considering the wrong radio. It might look just like your old radio, but electronics inside are different and dealer will not be able to reprogram/activate it. Radio must be specifically made for your model and year (production date).
- Call your nearest or preferred GM/Pontiac/Buick/Chevy/Olds dealer for their requirements and service fees.
- If able and planning to install player yourself - negotiate lower fees. Dealer often estimates fees for full installation, argue that you need just activation and will install radio yourself.
- You may remove your old radio and learn how to install new one, but when you get radio from us Do Not connect it until it's reprogrammed with VIN number of your vehicle by dealer.
- Take the radio to dealer.
- Let dealer reprogram and activate your new radio.
- Install the radio and enjoy!
- Player is Bench Tested at our shop and found to be in excellent working order.
As usual, your purchase is covered with our 60 days warranty. If you discover that player is not working properly or arrived damaged - let us know ASAP and we'll gladly replace it, fix it or refund your money.